Don’t Go It Alone — Choose SFR
Designed for real estate professionals at all experience levels, the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource certification, or SFR for short, gives you a framework for understanding how to:
Short Sales & Foreclosures:
Taught by Bill Gallagher
- "I am going to REQUIRE my agents to take this course. Excellent instruction."
- "It's in-depth and comprehensive."
- "Bill is one of the best instructors in Real Estate."
- "His personality keeps you engaged in the subject. Absolutely love him!"
- "Great communicator, keeps info fresh, interjects humor to help keep your attention."
- Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax, and legal professionals
- Qualify sellers for short sales
- Develop a short-sale package
- Negotiate with lenders
- Tap into buyer demand
- Safeguard your commission
- Limit risk
- Protect buyers
As many agents can attest, your ability to close short sales and foreclosures depends in part on your confidence in seeing these transactions through. Begin building your confidence today with SFR!
Learn what it takes to become SFR certified (pdf)
View the SFR Certification Webinars
Short Sales and Foreclosures: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know.
- Core Course for SFR Certification
- Elective Course for ABR Designation
- Approved for 4 hours of NCREC Elective Credit
The NAR $175 application fee has been waived until March 31st, 2010.